1) From the thumbnail page, click on ‘Select Photos’ (top right corner of screen), then just then just click the photos you want or ‘All’.
2) When ready to download, click on the ‘Download’ button.
3) If asked, use the password you were given.
4) If you are downloading all the files, you will be asked to provide your email. The files will be prepared in a zip file and then you will receive an email with the download link. This could take 15-20 minutes.
5) If you are downloading 1 file, depending on your browser, the file will either go in your downloads directory, or it will ask you where you want to save it.
These are hi-res photos that can be printed at home or any photo print shop.
The license for use of the photos can be found here.
If you have any questions, please let me know. These are hi-res photos that can be printed at home or any photo print shop.
The license for use of the photos can be found here